Companies often struggle to fully understand their customers’ sustainability-related priorities. Customer segments can be influenced by many drivers, including:
- Risk of falling behind in RFP processes because of subpar sustainability disclosures.
- Shifts in market demand;
- Total cost of ownership of purchased products;
- Price and supply volatility of key input commodities;
- External stakeholders pushing for the mitigation of negative impacts; and
- Stricter requirements imposed by regulatory bodies.
Aligned Incentives provides clients with customized analytics to better understand their particular customers across relevant environmental and social issues. We leverage our experience working with the world’s largest buyers to reveal customer preferences through customer surveys, desk research, competitive interviews and in-depth focus groups.